Wednesday 11 January 2012

Top typography


  To be honest I could have chosen anything from this Folksy shop but went for this save the date card because of the way the colours work to emphasise the subject. Do take a look at Bianca's shop Two for Joy Paper Studio - you won't be disappointed.

Darren Horner from Pressed Face created this gorgeous 16th Century letter press print. Darren says "
I love traditional typography and letterpress techniques from ancient wood block printing through to metal type and this ornate design reflects everything I love about this media including the beautiful tactile finish of the finished prints."
I say "what he says!"
Genius! I just love this interactive print from Clive Sefton



Aptly named Lyric A Day this shop has a fantastic range of lyric based work. I love the versatility of Charlotte's work. You could spend hours browsing - just like a good old fashioned record shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...