Tuesday 3 January 2012

Somewhere over the rainbow

I finally have managed to get the complete (I know there's only 6!) Rainbow set of Happy Birthday cards finished! They have certainly cheered me up on such a gloomy grey day.  I've been thinking about rainbows a lot recently and the fact that they always seem to make everybody smile.

Another thing that made me smile? My first comment comes from a fellow Etsian Sister Batik. When I went over to have a look at her shop what should I find by these gorgeous birds all the colours of the rainbow! A very lovely coincidence.


Why not pop over to the Sister Batik blog or the Etsy shop to see more gorgeous cushions and bags in a stunning range of global fabrics?

1 comment:

  1. Hiya

    Love the new cards. I hope they are a great success in-store : )

    Thank you for featuring SisterBatik Origami Cranes - I have tweeted about your blog : )

    https://twitter.com/#!/SisterBatik
    http://sisterbatik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...