Friday 6 January 2012

Love is in the air!

This time of year I'm often already preparing for Valentine's Day.  This year I'll hopefully be twice as busy - making handmade Valentine's cards as well as bouquets.  I know it might seem early to mention it on the blog but if like me you want to give something truly unique and well thought out now is the time to start planning.

So to get you started here are a selection of classic and alternative ideas:


The ultimate classic - 12 red roses; these are a variety called Grand Prix, rich deep velvety red. Gorgeous!

You can find all of these cards in my ETSY shop and my Folksy shop




or try these alternative gift ideas on Folksy
Amazing shop full of unique headbands, hats and hairclips! Janine Basil
                                             This stylish letterpress print is by Jacqui Sharples


or what about these gloves from Mouthy Mitts

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...