Monday 7 May 2012

Yummy Mummy


I've spent the weekend at the Craft Market in Kimpton - part of their Annual May Festival celebrations. I had the pleasure of meeting some really lovely peope - both customers and stallholders. I was privileged to be sited next to Wendy who makes the most amazing cupcakes and yummy cakes.

For those of you lucky enough to live close to Kimpton you can order your very own delicious cake creation from Wendy. For the rest of us we can only look at the photos and dream.


These four beauties came home with me as a treat for the Rosie and the boys collective.


I think the boys will love the colourful icing decoration


My husband assures me that he is man enough to eat this pretty lemon cake!


Wendy has a real gift for creating imaginative cakes. Get a load of this fairy tale tower.

Check out Wendy's facebook page for more amazing cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...