Saturday 5 May 2012

Today you can find me at...


For regular readers you may be wondering why there hasn't been the normal daily post for the last week or so.. well it's because I have been cutting, cutting and cutting some more in preparation for a weekend craft fair as part of Kimpton Mayfest.

I am so excited about my stall display that I thought I'd give you a sneak peak. During the fair I will be cutting a number of bugs, birds and butterflies to go in the series of apothecary jars. A great way for people to see papercutting in action and a great way to showcase intricate and delicate designs without people damaging them by over enthusiastic handling!


If you are local and are looking for a fabulous array of activities over this bank holiday weekend in the UK why not come along to the Kimpton MayFest?

Check out the links for more details. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...