Thursday 9 February 2012

A small but very inspiring post

You may remember I featured a fellow blogger Tommy who lives in Fair Isle. (Previous blog post here)
Tommy has a son Henry who is great at discovering hidden gems in the rockpools around their island home. Whilst we were visiting my sister last year we got chatting to Henry about his cushion star fish. A truly amazing and unexpected discovery.

read about why this tiny little star fish is so special on henry and tommy's blog.
Why am I telling you all this? Well, my parents are off to Fair Isle (weather permitting) to visit my sister, so it is at the forefront of my mind but also because I found the patterns on the star fish so interesting. They reminded me of the crochet work I featured yesterday. And sometimes nature is just brilliant and worth celebrating for its own sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...